Monday, May 2, 2011

Taking Trips

Product detail
Steve Madden Women's Trouser Shoes
colorful_duck_earphones
ASOS | ASOS Grosgrain Clutch With Perspex Clasp at ASOSApricot Cupro Paperbag Waist Shorts

I'm strange in many aspects, including, but not limited to: enjoying rainy days, singing under my breath during classes, and watching movies again directly after they've played if they're good enough. Included in my weird traits is the fact that I actually enjoy packing for trips(only if traveling by airplane though). I love picking out what I'm going to wear for each day and making detailed lists I can check off as I go along. However, no matter how much I enjoy it, trips to the airport can be stressful at best and whenever I find something that makes the journey easier I make sure to snatch it up. Whether that includes beyond comfortable shoes for the quick dash to catch a plane, or adorable headphones for passing time, any of these items would be sure to make me excited for the long day ahead.


1. Asos- River Island Canvas Bag
2. Steven Madden- Women's Trouser Oxfords
3. Gadget4All- Duckling Headphones
4. H&M- Romper
5. Asos- Grosgrain Clutch with Perspex Clutch
6. Topshop- Cupro Paperbag Waist Shorts
7. Forever 21- Striped Pointelle Top

No comments:

Post a Comment