Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Diaries: Day 2







This is actually not my family but I couldn't find a good picture of us. So apologies to them for using this picture!









Today was absolutely wonderful for so many different reasons and it's days like this that remind me that there is more to life than just having the perfect outfit, hair, or overall outward appearnace. While I sometimes forget that, it's nice to rememeber the other things in life.



1. My amazing friends (We had the best day at Six Flags!)


2. How wonderful my family is, and all they do for me.


3. Constantly being busy doing all the things that I love. (7 Days until New York!)


4. Having a constant creative outlet in this blog and constant inspiration around me such as the wonderful things above.

No comments:

Post a Comment