Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back to the 50's

Is anyone else sick of those body-con dresses most celebrities have been wearing for the past couple of years? Luckily there's been a resurgence of beautiful lady-like dresses on the red carpet lately. I could not be happier. Aren't they gorgeous?!

(I adore the full skirt on this one. It's so reminiscent of the fabulous 50's!)

(The floor length look on this one is still so ladylike and sweet and the cinching at the waist is perfect for petite girls-prevents drowning in fabric.)

(High neckline, full skirt, great pattern; pure class. Also, not many people can pull off her haircut but Carey Mulligan looks incredible.)


(This last one is without a doubt my favorite. Not only does it have that fabulous 50's glamour, but Hailee helped design it! I also love that she's only 14-just like me.)
HaileeSteinfeldOscars.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment