Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In Memoriam

I wished I had begun this blog only a few days early so that I could write about Elizabeth Taylor's passing on the day of her death, but better late than never. In honor of Ms. Taylor I wanted to write a post about some of the world's most iconic women and some of my personal idols. They will always be remembered.

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
-Audrey Hepburn

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” -Coco Chanel


"I want to live my life, not record it." -Jackie Kennedy Onassis














“When people say, 'She's got everything', I've got one answer - I haven't had tomorrow.” -Elizabeth Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment