Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Girl Crush

I've always had a slight obsession with this actress (she's just so fabulous!) but while I was looking through pictures for this blog I came across some amazing ones of her. She has done so many incredible movies and I've loved every single one I have seen. Has anyone guessed who it is yet? It's the always wonderful, stylish, and classy....Meryl Streep.

Meryl Streep, The Devil Wears Prada Movie

(Possibly the best movie of all time it would not be even half as amazing without Mrs. Streep.)


julie-and-julia-1



(1. This picture is just adorable. 2. In the theater, I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for her scenes. No offense to Amy Adams of course but Meryl was hilarious.)

Meryl Streep Abba film
In case you can't tell just from this photo, this shot is a scene from the movie Mamma Mia. One thing I liked about this movie the most was her beautiful voice; who knew she could sing!)

So does anyone else share my love for Meryl? Every movie she does, she plays a completely different character and pulls them off spectacularly. I pray she continues to make such amazing movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment