Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Summer Fun

Rompers...I go back and forth with these particular articles of clothing. In some cases they're absolutely adorable. They're perfect for lying by the pool or lounging around on a summer day or there are the other not so good cases. The cinched waistline can be unflattering and it all depends on where the line of the shorts fall. Right now I'm in one of my love them phases so I've gathered a collection of some of my favorites.
Forever 21 Embroidered Floral Romper
(Wouldn't this be so cute lying around the pool! It also has an exposed back.)
Forever 21 Tribal Inspiration Woven Romper
(I love the sweet tribal print, especially with that braid and those bracelets!)

I especially like this last one because of the pattern and the way the top is looser so it almost looks like 2 separate pieces.
Topshop Nude Floral Double Layer Playsuits





Nude Floral Double Layer Playsuit


No comments:

Post a Comment