Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Easter's come and gone and with it the knowledge I get every year that reminds me why I love this holiday. I often forget how wonderful it can be; with all the hype other holidays receive it can be hard to remember what makes this one special. Whatever your religion it's still an excuse to spend time with your family, hunt for Easter eggs, create beautiful baskets, and find random Easter bunnies to hug (I admit to this one). One of my favorite parts of this day is the cute little things that come along with it.


My outfit for our annual Easter party.


Chocolate Easter bunnies!


Some of the many Essie nail polishes I received in my gift basket.


Peeps on a stick!
This adorable bunny notepad with the lyrics to my favorite song scrawled on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment