Friday, April 1, 2011

Dresses of Desire

Though I posted this picture less than 24 hours ago it has been bouncing around my head continuously ever since. I'm not sure exactly what it is; the full skirt, blurred lines, cozy umbrella(I love umbrellas!) or, quiet possibly, it's the dress. There's something about the neckline, tie waist, and just right shade of yellow that is attaching itself firmly in my mind. Luckily, I found some dresses that might be able to quench my sudden desire for yellow.
Dark Yellow Chiffon Midi Dress
Dark Yellow Chiffin Midi Dress, Topshop

miu-miu-bluefly-dresses-yellow-faille-layered-vneck-dress.jpg

Miu Miu Yellow Faille Layered V-neck Dress, Bluefly.com


bcbgmaxazria-bamboo-woven-asymmetric-tiered-strapless-dress-profile.jpg

BCBGMAXAZRIA Bamboo Woven Asymmetric Tiered strapless dress, Bluefly

No comments:

Post a Comment