Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Favorite Things

If anyone else reads the amazing blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere, this post is inspired by Emily's weekly posts celebrating the things currently making her happy. If you haven't read her blog, I suggest you do. And soon. www.cupcakesandcashmere.com

As I've mentioned before, I'm addicted to Audrey Hepburn. And yes, I have a box set.


The blog this post is inspired by! I check back at least twice a day.


Since I've finally decided to accept spring's arrival, I chose today to be much more colorful then I usually am. Steve Madden Loafers, Delias skirt and shirt.


My extensive collection of style books I keep in my desk in case of fashion roadblocks. Lauren Conrad's- Style. Whitney Port's- True Whit. Teen Vogue Handbook.



The best red nail polish I've ever found. Essie- Germanium.

No comments:

Post a Comment