Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cruising in Coral

I have a friend. Since she refuses to be featured on this blog (even though she has the best style!) let's call her Sara. Sara is 100% obsessed with the color coral. All day, EVERY day she continues to pester me, and everyone else, about it's appeal. And sadly, I think I'm starting to agree with her. It's so cheerful and light and perfect for springtime. Some of my favorite coral pieces:

1. Delia's-Solid Body-Con Skirt

Kate Spade New York Beaumont Callie2. Kate Spade New York-Beaumont Callie

3. Forever 21- Endless Eyelets Dress



4. Essie- California Crush

Coral Textured Arm Oversize Sunglasses 5. Topshop- Coral Textured arm Oversized Sunglasses

original6. Accessory Heaven- Gerbera (coral bow and feather fascinator)

steve madden bevv-bevv coral suede7. Steve Madden- BEVV Coral Suede





No comments:

Post a Comment