Monday, April 4, 2011

Uniforms

When I think of uniforms, I imagine same sex schools swimming with plaid skirts and rows of ironed navy blazers a la my style icon, Blair Waldorf.

However this is often not the case. For one, my knowledge of private schools is quite limited so I could be completely of base with my stereotypical view of their clothes. For another thing uniforms are not just for school age children. Just a few months ago, style icon Vera Wang admitted to having a uniform that she wears most day. Most day my uniform consists of skinny jeans (a staple!) and a statement piece. While normally I try to dress up a little more, today was a long day so I threw on my favorite jeans, a super soft t-shirt and my new Delia's scarf. I love how the focus immediately goes to the scarf with it's ombre pattern and my bangs (new addition)








No comments:

Post a Comment